Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Years!!!

We spent the last week of December in St. George were the weather was a little warmer than at home! We had a ton of fun as a family and with friends!! Wes, Wiatt, and I got these crazy tights at a party supply store and I'm not sure if were really pathetic or that we'd stayed up so late to many nights in a row but we got a little carried away!!


This was our spider! Despite being spashed on the bottom I was also lucky enough to have my bum in the photo!! Not flattering but Wiatt does make a cute spider!!
This was just weird!! Our legs ended up looking a mile long!
New Years Day we went down to Arizona near Beaver Dam and hunted for arrow heads and pottery! We were very succesful finding some of both and we went and explored some Indian caves beneath this over hang!! Keep in mind with us is 10 kids under 12! Being with Dad is always an adventure! Instead of taking the simple way up he finds the most "adventrous" and I get to be the guinea pig! Mom was already on top of the cliffs looking down as I made my way up a small slot canyon deal and then pulled the kids up! It was great fun!

Of course I had to put this in and show it off! It only took me forever! Not really but I've been trying for a while to turn it upside right and can't so there you go!!

No comments: